1. Rohit Sati Classes management reserves the right to debar any student found guilty of any misconduct in the institute. Following will be treated as misconduct- · Riotous or disorderly behaviour during and outside the classes. Wilful damage to the study material provided by the Institute of Rohit Sati Classes. Wilful damage to the property of the institute of Rohit Sati Classes. Absence of a student for more than 15 days in a stretch or habitual absence viz. not attending class regularly, non-payment of instalment of fee on the due date. Disturbing other students or students in any manner.
2. If the student does not follow the guidelines and rules set by the institute, even after a second warning, Rohit Sati Classes will have the right to cancel the enrolment of such student and the management will have no burden to prove indisciplinary act of said, student.
3. Management shall not be responsible for the indecent activities done by students inside or outside the premises. Students are instructed not to join classes with ill/sick health.
4. Parents are requested to get updates of health and studies etc of their wards living in hostels as the institute has absolutely no responsibility for the routine of students living in the hostel. Institute never bounds students to reside in any specific hostel so parents are entirely responsible for their wards' activities in the hostels.
5. Students found guilty of misconduct eve-teasing, in taking a cigarette, tobacco, alcohol or other prohibited toxicants, will be terminated on the day and concerned information will be sent to their parents.
6. Rohit Sati Classes management reserves the right to make any alternation in its educational programme for the welfare of students without any prior notice to the students, parents or guardians.
7. Rohit Sati Classes management reserves the right to use the photographs of selected students for extension and publicity of Rohit Sati Classes, who have qualified in the Pre-medical entrance examination and other allied branches.
8. Rohit Sati Classes will maintain the biometric attendance of every student and it will be deemed to be sufficient proof of attendance.
9. Any parent, guardian or student shall be apprised of the administrative and educational facilities before the admission form duly filled is submitted. After the admission is finalized no queries regarding the above shall be entertained.
10. Student and the parent or guardian shall have to submit their self-attested photocopy of Adhar Card as identity proof.
11. For the convenience of Hindi medium students, the institute will provide them with all notes in Hindi. Mentors will be communicating in the Hindi language in the class for the sake of the comfortability of the students. If any student is having any problem regarding language or others, then he/she should inform to office within ten days from the start of his/her admission. For the student of the Crash Course, they must inform within two days from their admission. Any complaint after the aforementioned period regarding language will not be acceptable.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management will be final. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Haldwani court, District Nainital, Uttarakhand.
The above rules are applied just after taking admission doesn’t matter whether admission is taken from the start of the session or after months.
Fee Refund Policy:
1. If a student has any kind of problem as homesickness or language problem then he/she must inform the
office to cancel his/her admission for a fee refund within ten working days from his/her admission.
Rupees Forty one thousand only (41,000/-) will be deducted and the remaining amount will be returned
in two coming weeks.
2. No payment/refund will be done to the student after ten days of his/her admission, in any circumstances
3. No fee refund for a crash course and online interactive classes.
4. Above rules are applied just after taking admission doesn’t matter whether admission is taken from the
start of the session or after months.
'For Classroom and Online Classes Via Interactive Studio'
Where Passion Creates Success.
Kapil Complex-1, Mukhani, Kaladhungi Road, Haldwani. PIN-263139, (Nainital), UK, INDIA.
☏ +91-9897068856, 8477944000 ✉ email@example.com